Click this link.
- If you have not signed up before, you will be asked to create a new account.
- To continue, you will need to verify your email.
- Once you're verified, you will set up a profile. Your profile will inform a potential hirer who the person or company behind a space is.
- Next, you'll be shown a quick list of features we've built into Tutti for your benefit.
- And finally, you'll be at a page that offers one button: "List a space"
On Tutti, we have locations and spaces:
Location: an individual building or area with 1 unique address (postal or what3word)
Spaces: individual rooms or areas within a location, that can be booked independently
- For your first space, you will also need to define a location, but if all your spaces are in one building you won't need to do that for future spaces.
- In order to list you will need information including photos, description, address (postal or what3word), and which creative uses (music, film, etc.) you’re happy to host.